A Dynamic Business Hub
Through many years of experience, HTTC recognizes the value of biotechnology that are being developed in universities, institutes, corporations, and hospitals in Korea.
HTTC manages and processes the following operations in order to select outstanding technologies and to facilitate technology transfer and business development.
- Facilitating technology transfer and licensing
- Hosting BIO KOREA, an annual international event
- Hosting domestic business partnering events such as KHIDI Bio Business Forum, Interbiz Bio Business Partnering Forum & etc.
- Assessing potential value of technology through technology evaluation
- Fostering opportunities for investment funding
- Providing legal services and other services related to technology transfer
- Providing technology marketing information
- Supporting patent application
- Expanding international network through global collaboration
- HTTC <-> Overseas Technology Transfer Institution(Asin pacific Europe, America Etc.)
- HTTC <-> National Technology Transfer Institutaion
- HTTC <-> Public Research Institution
Support to commercialize Technologies
- HTTC <-> Provate Research Institution
Support technol transfer & funding
- Public Research Institution, Provate Research Institution -> National & International Enterprise
- National & International Enterprise -> Public Research Institution
Pay technology fee
- National & International Enterprise -> Provate Research Institution
Pay technology fee
Technology Transfer & Licensing
Licensing is the backbone of HTTC. HTTC’s primary focus is on developing relationships between companies with their technology requirements.
HTTC’s customized licensing programs maximize commercialization of clients’technologies and decrease time-to-market.
HTTC’s clients, including universities, corporations and investors benefit from HTTC’s expertise on entering their technology into the global market the most effectively.
Technology Evaluation and Market Assessment
Determining a technology’s commercial potential requires thorough assessments of that technology and its prospective market.
Supported by a vast network of database, science and engineering experts and other resources, HTTC has developed a multi-level assessment program to meet an individual client’s needs promptly, including a technology evaluation or market review.
HTTC facilitates investment funding opportunities for biotechnology venture companies. HTTC discovers superior corporations with outstanding technologies and support their IR and partnering meetings. HTTC also manages the network of investors and venture capitals to facilitate funding.
“ Novartis Global Venture Fund ” investment program [Get Armed to Explore Global Market? (GATE Project)]launched in March 2008.
HTCC seeks out foreign investment funding for domestic venture companies.
HTTC Major International Events
- Bio Korea International Convention (‘06~‘11)
- Global Alliance Project with Sanofi-aventis (‘09~‘10)
- Get Armed to Explore Global Market (GATE) Project (‘08~‘10)
- InterBiz Bio Partnering & Invest Forum (‘06~‘08)
- APEC ICH Workshop (07.9)
- Health Industry Technologies Exposition Korea (HITEK) (‘02~‘06)
- Korea-Scotland Life Sciences Int’l Symposium (‘06. 9)
- Bio Clusters Asia 2006 (‘06. 6)
- Korea-Swiss Biomedical Symposium (‘06. 6)
- APEC 3rd LSIF (Life Science Innovation Forum) (‘05. 9)
- Berlin Asia-Pacific Weeks Program (‘05. 9)
- Korea-Germany Life Science Partnering Event (‘05. 6)